Every family is different, and therefore one solution does not work for everyone. At The Hamzy Law Firm, LLC, in Bristol, Connecticut, our family law attorneys offer legal solutions that are as unique as your family and the issues you are facing.
The following pages provide more information about our family law practice:
- Divorce: When a marriage ends in divorce, the experience can be painful emotionally and financially. Having a lawyer who is caring, compassionate and aggressive can make the process less traumatic.
- Child custody and visitation: We believe that decisions involving child custody and visitation should be made by parents, not by the courts. You know your family better than a judge does.
- Child support: In Connecticut, child support is determined by a formula under the state’s child support guidelines. If your financial circumstances change, child support can be modified.
- Same-sex marriage and divorce: Our lawyers help same-sex couples deal with issues that may arise in divorce. We also draft prenuptial agreements for couples who marry.
- Fathers’ rights: Fathers sometimes feel that their rights take a back seat to those of the mother when it comes to child custody and visitation. In Connecticut, that does not have to be the case.
When legal issues and emotional issues collide, your life can become stressful and complicated. Our job as lawyers is to help you get through the difficult times so you can get your life back on track.
Marital Property Division Attorneys Serving Litchfield and Hartford County
For more information or to speak to an experienced Bristol family law attorney, please contact us online or by phone at 860-589-6525 to schedule an appointment.